Sunday, June 19, 2005

Scotiabank Marathon Weekend Training starts this Tuesday

Latest News

The training for the Scotiabank Waterfront Race Weekend starts this Tuesday, June 21st at 7pm. This week's session will be held at the Pine Ridge Secondary School track, 2155 Liverpool rd. Please come dressed for a run.

I have sent out questionnaires to all participants who have emailed me with interest in doing the training. Please fill these out and return them to me ASAP so that I can begin assembling your personal training program.

If anyone is interested in joining this training, please contact me at: Email Ken

Watch for updates every week as well as tips and links to articles that we have talked about in our training sessions.



More information about the training series, check out: Training with Ken

No comments: