Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ottawa Marathon Weekend

Wow what a weekend.

Firstly I have to congratulate Ken on his amazing 3:16:49 marathon time, all this less than a month after running the flying pig marathon. Ken, you are an inspiration to all of us (some more than others) and it was very reassuring to see you eating an entire pizza and drinking beer after the race.

Don't forget, Ken is doing a program aimed at the Scotiabank marathon and half marathon. Want to run more like Ken than Tony? Click here for details.

Everyone seemed to have a great time this weekend and Sally did a great job organizing the after party. I promise to add a few photos soon.

The National Capital Race weekend continues to be one of my favorite events of the year.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Thanks for the encouragement. And just for the record, It was a small pizza! I really couldn't have done it without the support of my friends and family. (The marathon, not the pizza)