Thursday, November 25, 2004

Hills in the Rain

Last night the weather was crappy. It was right around freezing and raining/sleeting hard with a strong wind too. Of course I had to go out and do some hill repeats.

Actually it wasn't too bad once you got out there. My trick is to wear a hat with a peak with a winter hat over the top to keep my ears warm. I find that, with the peak, I keep the rain off my face and that makes all the difference.

I ran hard up the hills and the 5 repeats went like a snap. It also worth remembering to bring at least a dry t-shirt and sweatshirt for that trip to the coffee shop after the run.

We are also organizing a few beers on the evening of Dec 21st after the half and marathon clinic. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you the details.

Hit The Road Web Site.

No comments: