Monday, December 06, 2004

London's Burning

Well I finally found out that I didn't get a lottery spot for the London Marathon so now it's time to look for another goal. Right now I'm leaning towards doing the Around the Bay 30K in late march, then the Flying Pig Marathon in early May and then Racing the Ottawa Marathon at the end of May. If I do the pig slowly and enjoy it, it can be just another training run. Also, a bunch of people who went to Chicago are thinking about it.

Sunday was cold and clear and a good day for my 24K run. I took it nice and slow so I didn't aggravate the hamstring again and it feels good today so I'm hoping that's the end of it. I'll have to make sure I don't go too hard on the hills this week.

There is snow on the ground for the first time this year and traffic chaos. I'm hoping it will be melted by tomorrow's run.

Hit The Road Web Site.

No comments: