Monday, February 14, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

Friday I had to skip my run because of a scheduling conflict but I managed to get out for my long run on Sunday. On Friday to forecast for Sunday was +4°C and sunny, but I guess someone forgot to tell the weather.

When I left on Sunday it was -12°C. It did improve but it wasn't as advertised. I split my run in to three parts. The first was a quickish 9K before the clinic started, then I ran 13K nice and slow with the marathon clinic and then a quick change of shoes and I was out there again for the final 10K which we ran pretty quick.

I felt pretty strong but the Adidas were giving me blisters under my arches and I had to change into my older Nikes. I've already put 210Km on the Adidas but they still don't feel broken in. Needless to say the search for good shoes goes on. It's such a shame that Nike stopped making the Span Triax which worked really well for me for over 2 years.

Hit The Road Web Site.

No comments: