Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Another excuse

Another long gap in my posts but this time it's because I've been sick. Anyway, I seem to be over the worst of it so it's back to updating the blog.

I was really sick on Wednesday/Thursday/Friday of last week so I didn't do any running but on Sunday I went out to pace the marathon clinic for 19K and hopefully do a couple more K when finished. I felt pretty crappy after the 19K so I decided to cut my losses and take the extra rest.

The weather has been becoming more spring like over the last week and Tuesday it was a beautifully sunny 15°C so I went out for an easy 5K with my work neighbour. We went south on the Don trail for the first time since the ice and there were a ton of runners out. A great run all around.

Tonight's plan is to do hills with the marathon group again.

No comments: