Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

There is so much going on, I don't know where to start. OK I do know where to start, at the beginning.

Congratulations to all who took part in the Dundas Valley 5 Peaks race this weekend. I know I had a great time and although my toe nails are complaining I can't wait for the next one. My kids had a fantastic time doing their 100M race and haven't stopped talking about it since.

This weekend is the National Capital Race weekend in Ottawa and I believe everyone will be out there so there will be no group runs in town this weekend.

Today I'll post details of the post race party in Ottawa and our spring celebration group picnic.

We are also finalizing details of our upcoming Scotiabank Waterfront Marathon Race weekend programs so check back soon for details.

As always, feel free to let us know if you have any questions and feel free to post your comments.

No comments: