Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Ottawa After Party

Our good friend Sally has taken it upon herself to organize the post-race party in Ottawa. Here are the details:

I have booked the Blue Cactus for our second annual National Capital Weekend After Party. The reservation is for 3 pm on Sunday following the races. This gives everyone enough to shower up and get pretty. I have tentatively booked for 40 people (last year we were over 60) - so let me know asap if you're joining in and how many guests you're bringing. I need to call the manager of the restaurant back by the end of the weekend to firm up numbers.

In the interests of not publishing her e-mail or phone number to the world, if you're interested and did not receive the original invite, e-mail me at hittheroad@rogers.com and I'll let her know you're coming.

No comments: