This is the final week of preparation for the Memorial run this Sunday. I am sure that everyone is in their taper mode getting ready for the big day. If not, don't worry because this is only a fun run.
The details again are:
- 21.1km run or shorter depending on where you turn back. Yes, we will be going down that little hill at Plug Hat Rd.
- Start at 8:00am. Early start time available, please email me for details.
- WHERE: Start/Finish at NorthWest corner of Dixie and Finch Aves.
- Water may be available on the course, but please come prepared.
- BYOB&B (Bring your own Bib and Bling (show off last year's medals)
- Breakfast to follow, Please RSVP by Wed night.
- Open to everyone you know who may be interested.
The pictures from last year's event can be viewed here.
Here is the map of the Course.