Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Catch up

Sunday's run was quite a bit cooler than the previous week but still not winter like. I ran the first 6K with three of the ladies who were in my first marathon clinic. At least I wasn't the most overdressed one, one of them had a winter hat, mittens and neck warmer on. Needless to say, the mittens cam off at about 3K.

I ran the last 10K on my own which wasn't too bad.

Tuesday it was warmer again, probably around 12C so I went out to do my 6K. When I got back, one of the building management guys had been painting the wood around the flower planters which I use to hold on to when I stretch. I saw there was new paint so I checked it and it was dry. When the guy doing the painting saw me, he freaked out and kept shouting at me to watch out for the paint.

Tonight I'll be out for 4 hill repeats. It's not scaring me too much at this point and I didn't even feel the last weeks hill workout.

I've been asked to speak at a 10K running clinic on the preparation that's needed to do an out-of-town marathon but I think I'll have to turn them down because I'm busy on the day they asked me. It's a shame because it would have been fun.

Hit The Road Web Site.

No comments: