Thursday, April 07, 2005

Hills and Blog Changes

Wednesday I went out with the marathon clinic to do some hill repeats. My plan was to take it easy and do 4 or 5 hills but I ended up doing 8 and not taking them too easy either. I felt good though and it was a good workout. The weather was great again and I ran in shorts and t-shirt even though the sun was going down.

Today was a different story with the weather, it's raining and cool. It didn't stop me though and I still managed an easy 5K with a guy from the office. I never figured out though, how my front got soaked yet my back was pretty dry. My theory is that I was running so fast, the rain couldn't catch me.

You may have noticed a couple of changes to this blog. Seeing how Rogers keep changing our web servers and forcing us to re-work the site, and also how this blog gets updated much more often, I've decided to make this site the main point of contact for Hit The Road.

Over the next few weeks you'll notice some more changes like info about our programs and upcoming clinics. Feel free to post your comments or questions or to let us know if you're interested in us hosting a clinic for your organization.

No comments: