Monday, June 27, 2005

Marathon and Half Marathon Training continues.

Week 2, Only 13 to go!

Week 2 of training for the Scotiabank Waterfront Race weekend continues this Tuesday night at 7pm. We will once again be meeting at the Pine Ridge Secondary School track in Pickering on Liverpool Road. We will be meeting to do a workout and a group run for all levels and abilities.

Come join in the fun with this great bunch of people. It isn't too late to get your foot in the door and start training for the fall. So what are you waiting for? Just Email me and tell me that you are coming. Or better yet, just show up and look for me. I'll be the guy in the blue shirt with the goofy grin on his face!

I hope to see you there!

If you would like more information about the training series or if you just need some advice on what type of training you should be doing, just email me at Ask Ken

No comments: