Friday, June 24, 2005

Track work and trail runs: Up the Cliff we go.

Tuesday's Training

Way to go! We have started our training for the fall. It was great to see all the enthusiasm to make ourselves fitter and stronger than ever before. This summer is going to be great.

The little test of a hill that we did during our trail run portion of Tuesday's workout went over well. I hope that no one was too surprised by it thinking "What have I gotten myself into?". Just wait until you see what other little surprises I have in store in the weeks to come. Just joking. It is going to be some safe and achievable training for everyone involved. I will push you and test you, but not beyond your means or your goals.

It still isn't too late, if you want to join in on the fun or if you want more information, let me know at: hittheroadwithKen

Don't forget to check the Blog often for updates and maps of upcoming runs and events. We have a load of things planned for July. I can't wait!


This Saturday and Sunday we are at the Eldred King regional Forest center. There are plenty of rolling trails through plantation red pine forest as well as a very nice little lake to enjoy. I can promise you that you won't be dissapointed that you came. Don't forget the bug spray and the SPF.


If you have any training or other questions that you think everyone would enjoy having the answers to, just send it our way and we will post it for everyone to read. Hit the Road

See you Soon.

No comments: